Monday, October 3, 2011

Been working on a UFO!!!

This has been a work in very slow progress lol.
I finally got a little bit of time on my Rosie yesterday and I’ve put together two of the strips for my “pieced applique'” quilt.October 2011 007
All of the blocks are made, it’s just a matter of putting them all together now. Sounds pretty simple …. but somehow I’m finding it hard to grab the time lately ;o).October 2011 008 I’ve really enjoyed making the blocks for this quilt – I used a “Fig and Plum” layer cake.October 2011 009
Watch this space ….. maybe I’ll finally get it finished lol.
Hope you’re having a fabulous day ……….

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Your Blocks are Lovely Joy...
cheers

Fee said...

Wow that's gorgeous Hun.

Hugs - Fee XX

By Hoki Quilts said...

Just boodiful, and don't you just love the 'layer cakes'?
hugs -Miche'le xx

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

It's just gorgeous! So soft and dreamy. Can't wait to see it finished.
xx, shell

Christine M said...

Looking great, Joy!

quilterliz said...

G'day Joy. That looks lovely. Take care. Liz...

Larissa said...

It's gorgeous Joy!!
I love how the blocks with the red cross on cream intersect throughout the layout and just bring it all together! Looking forward to seeing how this develops!!

Sew Useful Designs said...

Ooh!!! Very gorgeous sweetie - like everything you make!! Can't wait to see this finished (no pressure!!!!)

Hugs sweetie!
Vikki xoxoxo

Lucky-1 said...

Wow very eye catching......

HUGGLES
Lucky

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Oh Joy love this one...

Maddy said...

Just simply gorgeous...a thing of real beauty. Cann't wait until it is finished.

Marilyn said...

I will be eagerly waiting to see it finished, Joy. It is beautiful. Love those fabrics.
Hugs. xx

Allie said...

That is just stunning, Joy!

Sheila said...

It is looking just gorgeous Joy!

Anonymous said...

very nice Joy the colours are stunning,well done

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Oooo, that is so pretty!!! How big will it be when it's finished?
Hugs
Jen
xxxxxx

Wendyb said...

Just beautiful...like you sweety!
I'm not surprised you can't find the time....after Dawn told me your schedule....you're a wonderwoman!!!! I'd like an ounce of your energy my lovely!!! LOL
big sugary hugs
Wendy XXX :O)