Friday, June 5, 2009

Dogs are pretty smart in Australia!!

I have a few more piccies from the show ... but first I have to show you this. We went out for dinner for my nephew's 20th birthday and this was in the carpark ....... doesn't he just look like he's driving the car??? It just cracked me up LOLOL.
*
Here's some more eye candy from the show ...I stood staring at these for ages ...... such amazing talent...... Have a look at the quilting in this one ..... it's just exquisite!!!
***
By the way ... I'm pleased to tell you that 'My Poor Mum' is much, much better. The antibiotics have done their job and she's back on her feet again - and very happy to be so :o). Thanks so much to everyone for your kind words, I passed them all on to Mum and she was just blown away. Thank you all :o)!!
***

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Joy, We have the same sense of humor, that dog does look like he's ready to take that car for a spin! I bet he's also trained to talk on his cell phone at the same time.;D

I love the kitty in your header.

Jeanette said...

Glad to hear your Mum is much better Joy. Hugs, Jeanette

wonderwoman said...

so happy yourmum is better now - thats great! I just roared with laughter at your dog pic - its brilliant! that quilting is just awesome - so many hours work - fantastic.

x

Thimbleanna said...

Wow -- those quilts are gorgeous! I've just realized I've missed a bunch of your posts -- I don't know why they haven't updated in my reader -- I reorganized my blogs into folders -- I must have done something wrong! Maybe I need that dog-driver to come and help me LOL!

Cheryl said...

That picture is just so funny..yep he does look like he is driving! The quilts, just amazing. So happy your mom is better...a relief for you all. I just love your blog ..thanks for stopping by mine!

Lisa @ Life with 4! said...

ha ha ... the dog is funny!
wow. the quilting on that 2nd quilt is CRAZY!!

Marika said...

Wonderful work , congratulations.thank you how I may look at your work.additional beautiful work :I come to look at more beautiful creations yet. Embrace Marika Hungary