Monday, December 15, 2008

I've got mail!!!

Last week I got mail from Lynette Anderson!!! I was quite excited as it was the badge I won on her blog - isn't it just so cute!!! Thank you Lynette so much, I love it :o).I've enjoyed the tales of Felix and Hugo so much over the past months and now I have them on my very own limited edition badge :o)!!! I also got mail from Natalie Ross as I had won a giveaway on her blog too!!! How lucky am I LOL!!! I have to admit, if I hadn't won this pattern, I think I would had to have bought it - it's so adorable!!! Thank you Natalie, I'm chuffed to bits - now I just have to decide which one of these gorgeous 'Garden Friends' to make first ;o)!!!Here's a couple more of our Christmas favourites .... the first one is a lovely little Christmas Tree that we use every year for holding our Christmas M&Ms ... which are getting harder and harder to get each year I might add!!! DD2 made it when she was only 10 at the local "Art Cafe". We used to be able to go in there and have a cuppa while we painted fabulous ceramic items, then we'd go back a week or so later and pick them up all fired and ready for use :o).Last of all we have "Olly" ... he's DD2s budgie and he decided to hide in the Christmas tree when he came out to stretch his little wings. Doesn't he look so cute?!!?!
Of course, once he realised the camera was out he started posing, typical he he he.

Hugs,

Joy :o)

7 comments:

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Joy! If the Christmas M&M's are hard to find, you'll have to buy normal ones and sort through them to find the red and green ones to put in the bowl - of course, it goes without saying that you get to eat all the other colours while you sort! Tee! Hee! Hee! Oh and how cute is that Ollie!! What a Christmas 'star' he is on your tree - also the only ornament that will leave little 'messages' behind for you to find! :0)Hope you're having a great day! Bear Hugs! KRIS

Unknown said...

Congratulations on winning those prizes! The budgie is so sweet. I think she/he wanted to make a new friend with that ornament. Pretty bird..

Thimbleanna said...

Wow -- you're on a prize-winning streak. Congratulations! You bird looks awesome in the tree -- he's so cute! I had a parakeet when I was a young girl and I just loved him. He would sit on my shoulder every night when I did my homework!

wonderwoman said...

hey, well done you, what a lot of loveliness!!!
i love reading your blog, always makes me smile.


xxxxxx

SewAmy said...

Olly is adorable. And that pattern does look great. I can't wait to see it after you make something with it.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Congrats on your win!! WOOHOO Love her things.

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Hi Joy,
Just wanted to let you know that your pattern arrived in the post. Thank you so much!