Sunday, November 30, 2008

The winners at last!!!

Sorry I'm late. I know I promised to do the draw last night - but here it is. I put all the entries into this cute Cinderberry Christmas Bag .....Then I shuffled them all around - mixed them up real good - no cheating!!!!!! ....... Then DD1 was kind enough to do the draw for me ...... she reached in ......and drew out 3 winners ............................. and here they are ...............ddddddrrrrrrrruuuuuummmrrrrrooollllll ...........Jane from Sew Create It came out first ...... then Narelle was drawn out second .... and lucky last was Julie!!! Yay!!! Congratulations to the winners :o)!!!!!!!! Could you all please email me and let me know your snail-mail address and then I can pop your pattern in the mail for you!!!!
I'll be putting this pattern on my website in the next couple of days :o).

Take care,

Hugs,

Joy :o)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jane, Narelle and Julie!

Anonymous said...

Hi Joy =)

I got post from you today. Thank yo so much =)=) I posted some pictures in my blog...