Thursday, November 6, 2008

I forgot to tell you!!!

With all that's been going on around here lately I completely forgot to tell you that I'm in this month's Patchwork and Stitching!! I was so excited when I got my copy ... I can't believe it's taken me this long to tell you about it LOL.They've done such a fabulous job of photographing my little project ..... I love the pink china - wouldn't mind if that found it's way into the parcel when my babies come home LOL!!!!

I'm making a birthday present for a dear friend ... and I've got to give it to her tomorrow so I had better go and finish it - why do I leave things til the last minute (????). I'll post a piccy of it next time :o)...... so for now, take care .......

Hugs,

Joy :o)

4 comments:

Sherri said...

Beautiful projects...how could you forget to tell us (lol)?! Congratulations..they are gorgeous!

Christine said...

Congratulations. It must be very exciting to see your design in a magazine. They look lovely.

Anonymous said...

Congratulation!
A really wonderful pattern.

wonderwoman said...

hey congratulations!!! you're famous!! how could you forget to mention it!! we don't get that over here or i would rush out and buy a copy!!

xxx