Friday, August 8, 2008

Busy week :o)









I've had a fabulous (but very busy) time these past few weeks visiting lots of patchwork shops and "peddling my wares". It's been tiring but fun cos I get to meet so many terrific people. Over the coming weeks I'd love to be able to share a piccy or two of some of the lovely people I get to meet. Here's a piccy of Suzanne on the right, owner of Country Quilt Co in North Ipswich Qld - and Marion on the left. Suzanne has an amazingly generous spirit and has been so wonderful with helping me as I'm only just beginning to get my designs into the shops ... thanks Suzanne :o) ... if ever you are out that way you simply must, must, must go and see them, I know you won't be disappointed.


Don't you love it when you get a bunch of fabrics together and they're just right!!??! I'm chuffed with this lot ... I have the perfect quilt in mind, now I just need to find the time to make it (eeek). I've been dying to do a baby quilt for ages now and the ideas were overflowing, it occurred to me that I haven't done one at all!!! Now I've decided on the design ... drawn up the piccies ... I've even scribbled the layout on a piece of paper (somewhere - now where did I put that???). So, now I have the fabrics I can get started, just gotta finish these first ........... ;o)








Off to do some stitching now ......

Talk soon

Joy :o)

No comments: